Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Finding the time

It's difficult to find the time to train when traveling. Having just spent a few weeks in the Netherlands for work, it's already difficult to get any kind of training done. And when you do find a gym, it's usually one with a Smith machine or a dumb bells only.

Having arrived in Norway, I've joined a gym for the short time I'm here. Man it feels good to be back on the squat rack. Let's get some numbers from my last session shall we:

Squat: 5 x 90 kg (198.4 pounds).

Bench: 4 x 80 kg (176 pounds).
I also managed to squeeze out 20 x 60 kg (132.2 pounds) without too much difficulty.

Dead-lift: 5 x 90 kg (198.4 pounds).


Looking at these numbers, it's clear that despite the lack of much training and the right equipment, my squat keeps improving. I also believe my back and chest is holding me back. Next session, Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment